Day 21 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A photo of something at makes you happy


Being silly, my silly family members and all its sillyness.  Crazy is relative term in our family.


I love to make people laugh, I love to see them smiling and having a good time.  Our wee family love to be silly and do it often.  We don't feel the need to worry about what other people think about us being silly - thats just how we roll. 


Our Motto:  As long as we're having a good time and giggling thats all that matters.  Live in the moment and throw yer knickers in the ceiling fan if you want to. 

I also love slap-stick humour and hence I love anything to do with bloopers, especially people being stupid and getting hurt.  I find it hysterical and cackle like an old whore at Carry On films

A Daft Kaylin
A Daft Boerewors
A Daft Megan and A Daft Scots Lass





So, on Thursday I fly down with the girls to go to the South Coast to see my mum for four days. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access along the way. Only access to my blog will be from my cellphone. So I guess I'll switch on automatic comments posting with no moderation so that I can read all the published comments as they come in.


I will still try to schedule my 30 Day Blog Challenge stuff so that I still make all my daily blog posts...so that you don't get too many withdrawal symptoms.  Oh I know you're going to...I see the DTs kickin' in already...


Stop with the retarded hand gestures...its confusing! Just suck it up and leave a comment!