Friday's Shoegasm and a few Fawk Yous



 Link up for Friday's Shoegasm and shoes us your favourite pair of heels or shoes.  Because everyone loves a really cute pair of shoes.  Will also share with you my Hot Air Ballooning experience when I get back on Sunday.
Hervé Léger Now £300.18 Snake Look Sandals


Sergi Rossi £354.18




Halston  £341.00


Vouelle  £242


BWS tips button

Its also Fawk You Friday! So, go and link up with Boobies and Christy and let it all oot! Give these girls a whirl, they're brilliant.

  • Fuck you to the Pneumonia that hit me like a ton of bricks this week.  Totally floored me physically.  I had to say at home, in bed, on the couch and rest!  Fucking boring!

  • Fuck you to the diet has was going so well last week and was ruined this week by being at home and eating all the wrong fucking shite and not being able to go to the gym.  I was so looking forward to wearnig my FoulMouthShirts. 

  • Fuck you to the gas suppliers who were all out of gas this week and we froze our fucking arses off crowding around a tiny wee fan heater.

  • Fuck you to DSTV which costs too much and will be switched off at our house as from today!  Its gonna be a rough ride.

Anyway, Plonkers have a great weekend.  Don't forget to enter my competition - Caption my Freaky Photo #11.