Katy Perry In The Seventeen Magazine Issue

Katy Perry In The Seventeen Magazine Issue

In the Seventeen magazine issue, Katy’s talking about everything from her dream wedding, her insanely hot sense of style and stars and their promise rings.

“I think that [Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers] set out to be role models, and I think, I at least hope they know what they’re doing,” Katy said of the teen stars’ choice to wear purity rings. “Because once you say you’re a role model, you’re under a microscope and everyone is waiting and watching for you to do something, you know?”

Katy Perry also dishes about how she’d prefer to have her relationships end. “During a breakup, I almost want you to hate me, because I can’t be friends with you. If I love you, I’m so in love with you that it’s not, ‘Sorry this isn’t working out. Can we be friends?”