Lauren Graham: Emmy Girl

Lauren Graham: Emmy Girl

Lauren Graham is looking lovely on the cover of Emmy magazine’s Issue No. 2, on newsstands Tuesday, April 6!

Here’s what the 43-year-old Parenthood actress had to share:

On the end of Gilmore Girls: “People still say to me that they haven’t watched the final episode because they don’t want it to be over. You have to be proud of something that captures people’s imagination like that.”

On real life parenthood: “If I met someone who had children, that would be really exciting to me. But at the same time, my sister’s my family, my grandmother’s my family, my godson is my family. I have a really full life, and I’m really happy with what I have.”

On signing on for Parenthood: “You make a list of all the things you want, but what you really want is to fall in love with somebody. You want a good partnership with a writer who is a good storyteller and can write for you. After I read the pilot, I felt this show is something I could spend years on and feel challenged and represented.”

Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine
Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine Lauren Graham in Emmy Magazine

Source