Gemini - The Twins

The Twins
I'm not one to read my star signs or believe too much in astrology, I don't like to label people (espeically myself) or put them in a box.

BUT

I'm a typical Gemini - the mercurial butterfly.

I was born on a Wednesday on the 19th of  June 19.. (I won't tell you)

We are said to be adaptable, versatile, communicative and witty.  Intellectual, intuitive and eloquent (excuuuuse me), youthful and lively.  They say we are fickle, talkative and have an interest for the unusual.   Gemini's are also said to be nervous and tense, superficial and inconsistent as well as cunning and inquisitive.  

All true with regards to me.

Gemini is an air sign which means we are thinkers.They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind. Yes, we're linked with wind - perhaps thats why

I share a birthday with some famous people too - Kathleen Turner, Paula Abul,  Wallis Simpson and Brian Welsh from the Band Korn.  I wonder if they're just like me?

Do you believe in star signs, astrology and do you "fit the bill" when it comes to the star sign you fall under? What famous people share your birthday? 

Anyone care to provide me with a reading?

Good vs Wicked