Weekend at the Vaal

The weekend was brilliant!

On Saturday after Megan’s U/7 football team won 4-0 against Benoni Northerns in an away game – woooohoooo!

Afterwards, we drove through to friends who have a house on the Vaal Dam. We had a great time partying on the Saturday night with moocho Strawberry Dacqs around a massive bonfire scorching my eye brows and nose hairs and on Sunday we went ski-boating and tubing on the dam.  Most of us came home with some sort of injury.  Dirk broke his toes, Percy sprained his ankel and the rest of us nursed hangovers and sore bodies.

Gosh, my body is so damn stiff from hanging on to those inflatable’s. I have discovered muscles I never knew I had! Ouch! and I think I got fucking whip-lash from all the shuddering and pulsating along behind the boat in the Tea Cups.  Not only did the speed on the water give me a free enema, but the ride vibrated all my cellulite away in one afternnon.  Awesome!

We spent most of the day on the water and had a blast! For my girls it was their first time on a boat and Megan’s first time on an inflatable behind a boat. She was in her element! I couldn’t wipe the smile off her face - my wee dare-devil! Kaylin, on the other hand, was much more cautious and decided to remain in the boat.

We had a friend take loads of action photos on the boat with his professional camera and I will upload some of them very soon!!

I pwomise.